08 May 2012
Bi-Weekly Instagram: Outfits + Adventures
1. Color blocking to the extreme wearing a Forever21 sweater + wedges and a H&M dress
2. Going through H^M's sales rack to find a nice faux leather skirt for $10
3. Breaking into my new Hadley's from Vans and wearing H&M's shorts + crop top
4. Feasting on a tomato mozzarella sandwich with a side caesar salad at Corner Bakery
5. Wearing my lovely Mossimo knee high boots from Target (scored for a whopping $12)
6. Trying out these interesting tea chocolates from Belgium
7. Being a bit rebellious and wearing a plain white tee (gasps!) with spikes + chains
8. Wearing my boyfriend's clothes to work (Forever21 Men's denim jacket + vest)
9. Enjoying a fabric shopping spree with my girls from "Within the Seams"
10. Loving the garden over at South Coast Plaza
11. Making use of my combat boots from Mossimo (Target for $18)
12. Wearing my UNIF Hellraiser flats out and donating $5 to the "Indivisible" organization
I've been getting requests to see what I would wear on a daily basis. It's hard to keep posting what I wear every day considering that on the days that I work, I wear basically the same thing I wore the previous work day. So to compromise, I post my outfits on my Instagram - to which you can feel free to follow @michelleesque.
I hope you have a fabulous week!