21 May 2012
Bi-Weekly Instagram: Sandwiches and Bangs
1. Iced green tea from Panera Bread is amazing!
2. Homemade banh xeo (aka Vietnamese omelet) topped with mint leaves
3. Trying to see if this design is good enough to go down the runway this June
4. Discovering Panera Bread's Mediterranean veggie sandwich - delicious!
5. Going through drafts of how I want the skirt to lay out
6. Voting process on deciding which of the two skirts should stay or leave
7. Replacing my Olympus E-PL1 with the Canon PowerShot S95
8. Making use of my favorite sneakers from Vans (Hadley's)
9. Found out the amazing veggie sandwich from Sprout's Farmers Market
10. Finding it easier and easier to want to wear sandals (similar here) now
11. Having my bowl of happiness at Mitsuwa
12. Showing off my bangs for the second time on Instagram
13. Living in my parka (similar here) for days because of how versatile it is
14. IHOP's veggie omelet is amazingly good
15. Cleaning my closet with all my Winter clothes stored
16. Revealing the outcome of my new hair cut for the first time
I hope everyone has a happy Monday! Feel free to follow me on Instagram (@michelleesque)!